Gather, filter, interpret, and prioritize Content Inputs across the Enterprise. Oversee the development of timely, relevant and actionable digital content according to Content Strategy workflow principles and business objectives. Content Sources include (but not limited to): Product date (base, extended Web 3.0) Trade Development, Suppliers, Sales, Syndicated Data, Banner Collective, RSS Feeds, Proprietary Data, Insights/Learning, Industry News
- Serve as the first point of contact and the filter for all Content Sources and Inputs
- Manage and prioritize inputs based on Content Strategy guidelines and business objectives
- Develop and write proprietary content
- Maintain editorial standards for timeliness and relevance through the use of editorial calendars and consistent collaboration with Digital Outlet Manager.
- Develop and implement guidelines for the management of Global and Local content
- Direct content inputs to Digital Content Specialists forrefinement. Content assignments based on Outlet focus.